The Survive, Evade, Resist and Escape course offers a condensed S.E.R.E training program to law enforcement officers, military, government contractors and the private sector. While the program offers the vital techniques and strategies to overcome a hostile experience, it also instills team building and comradery amongst team members especially at the small unit / private corporate level. This S.E.R.E program was originally developed for U.S. military personnel, U.S. Department of Defense civilians and private contractors to train them to “Survive”, “Evade”, “Resist” and “Escape” the enemy in hostile territory and to instill the principles of the Military Code of Conduct. Students will experience an ultra-realist ‘capture’ scenario involving foreign language instructors armed with MILSIM weapons, which they will utilize the skills learned to Resist & Escape captivity.
- Wilderness Survival & Stealth
- Land Navigation & Tracking
- Surveillance & Counter Surveillance
- Counter Custody Techniques
- Counter-Tracking & Concealment Methods
- Knife fighting & Weapon Disarms
- Proper Gear Preparation
- Simulated Capture
- 56 hour Overnight training event
- Group Instruction
- Training at our Private Classroom Facility
- Training at Vitosha Mountain Range
- Transportation (Groups of 4+ only)
- Military or Law Enforcement (incl. Veterans) ONLY
- Prescription Eyewear or Contacts
- Drug/Alcohol Free
- Medical Clearance for Extreme Activities from Local Health Institution
- National ID or Passport
- Waiver/Release of Liability
- At least 18 Years of age
* LIMITED TO LAW ENFORCEMENT/MILITARY ONLY!
* Training available in all seasons and weather conditions.
* This course is given in ENGLISH with SOME BULGARIAN
* Instructors reserve the right to cease (end) training if the student appears to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol OR fails to display proper basic weapon safety and handling. (No refund will be issued)
ALL INSTRUCTORS ARE CERTIFIED AND VETTED THROUGH THE U.S STATE DEPARTMENT, U.S DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, ANTI-TERRORISM ASSISTANCE PROGRAM, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, AND PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND BULGARIA. THEY SPECIALIZE IN TEACHING FIREARMS, SURVIVAL, DEFENSE, MEDICAL AND SURVEILLANCE TECHNIQUES TO BOTH AMERICAN AND FOREIGN GOVERNMENT EMBASSY/CONSULATE SECURITY STAFF, POLICE OFFICERS, MILITARY UNITS, CLOSE PROTECTION OFFICERS, CIVILIANS/COMPETITION SHOOTERS, AND PRIVATE CONTRACTORS.