Every police officer answering a call, every civilian investigating a possible home intruder, and essentially any person who comes in harm’s way in or around any structure is engaging in room clearing. This is can be an unforgiving deadly game of angles, without foundational training. Our (5) day Room Clearing (CQB) course is designed to train military and law enforcement on the basic and advanced principles of effectively operating individually and as a single team (up to four assaulter’s) in an urban environment. The course is not designed to be a marksmanship focused course but students will receive instruction and practical application on carbine and handgun in the tactical environment. We provide complete MILSIM Weapon Systems and equipment for students attending this Course.
Students may bring their own complete MILSIM Weapon System and equipment if desired.
- CQB Fundamentals
- Target Engagement & Prioritization
- Weapon Familiarization
- Distribution of Fire
- Weapon Transitions
- Turning & Lateral Movement
- Shooting from Behind Cover
- Magazine Changes
- Working in Small Teams
- Room Clearing Procedures
- Search & Control
- Navigating through Stairs & Halls
- Private or Group Instruction
- 1000 Rounds of Simmunition
- Training Carbine/AK & Handgun
- Training at our Private Training Facility
- Comfortable Clothing and Footwear
- Prescription Eyewear or Contacts
- Drug/Alcohol Free
- National ID or Passport
- At least 18 Years of age
* Training available in all seasons and weather conditions.
* This course is given in ENGLISH only.
* Instructors reserve the right to cease (end) training if the student appears to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol OR fails to display proper basic weapon safety and handling. (No refund will be issued)
ALL INSTRUCTORS ARE CERTIFIED AND VETTED THROUGH THE U.S STATE DEPARTMENT, U.S DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, ANTI-TERRORISM ASSISTANCE PROGRAM, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, AND PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND BULGARIA. THEY SPECIALIZE IN TEACHING FIREARMS, SURVIVAL, DEFENSE, MEDICAL AND SURVEILLANCE TECHNIQUES TO BOTH AMERICAN AND FOREIGN GOVERNMENT EMBASSY/CONSULATE SECURITY STAFF, POLICE OFFICERS, MILITARY UNITS, CLOSE PROTECTION OFFICERS, CIVILIANS/COMPETITION SHOOTERS, AND PRIVATE CONTRACTORS.