The Low-Light/Night-Fire Operator course teaches students low-light principles and applications for every day (and night) carry. In this 5-hour course, you will learn to navigate through obstacles, identify and engage single and multiple targets using low-light techniques, as well as manipulate your weapon in low light or night environments. This is a live fire course and no classroom instruction is provided. Our instructors are dedicated to spending their time ensuring you leave this course with a solid understanding of what you need to do as an individual to improve the skills you are working on.
- Proprioception in Low-Light/Night Environment;
- Selection of equipment (flashlights, weapon mounted lights, night sites);
- Alternative uses for light accessories;
- Use of weapons mounted light systems;
- Movement around obstacles;
- Dry and live fire drills;
- Private or Group Instruction
- 400 Rounds of Ammunition
- Glock 17 (or similar) Handgun Rental (With Light Accessories/Optics)
- Range Reservation / Safety Officer
- Custom Targets for Specific Training Events
- Handgun Operator L1
- Comfortable Clothing and Footwear
- Prescription Eyewear or Contacts
- Drug/Alcohol Free
- National ID or Passport
- At least 18 Years of age
* This course is given in ENGLISH only.
* This is a NIGHT/LOW-LIGHT EVENT and takes place after 18:00 (local time)
* Instructors reserve the right to cease (end) training if the student appears to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol OR fails to display proper basic weapon safety and handling. (No refund will be issued)
ALL INSTRUCTORS ARE CERTIFIED AND VETTED THROUGH THE U.S STATE DEPARTMENT, U.S DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, ANTI-TERRORISM ASSISTANCE PROGRAM, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, AND PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND BULGARIA. THEY SPECIALIZE IN TEACHING FIREARMS, SURVIVAL, DEFENSE, MEDICAL AND SURVEILLANCE TECHNIQUES TO BOTH AMERICAN AND FOREIGN GOVERNMENT EMBASSY/CONSULATE SECURITY STAFF, POLICE OFFICERS, MILITARY UNITS, CLOSE PROTECTION OFFICERS, CIVILIANS/COMPETITION SHOOTERS, AND PRIVATE CONTRACTORS.