- Advanced Long Distance Shooting Fundamentals
- Conditioning Principles
- Accuracy & Consistency Drills
- Multiple Target Engagements
- Firing at Unknown Distances
- Advanced Improvised Stability Platforms
- Adjusting for Wind, Elevation and Distance
- Collection & Analysis of Ballistic Data
- Private or Group Instruction
- 300 Rounds of Ammunition
- Semi-Automatic Carbine/Rifle Rental (With Optics System)
- Large Range Reservation / Lane Rental (up to 1000m)
- Custom Targets for Specific Training Events
- Comfortable Clothing and Footwear
- Prescription Eyewear or Contacts
- Drug/Alcohol Free
- National ID or Passport
- At least 18 Years of age
* Training available in all seasons and weather conditions.
* This course is given in ENGLISH only.
* Instructors reserve the right to cease (end) training if the student appears to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol OR fails to display proper basic weapon safety and handling. (No refund will be issued)
ALL INSTRUCTORS ARE CERTIFIED AND VETTED THROUGH THE U.S STATE DEPARTMENT, U.S DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, ANTI-TERRORISM ASSISTANCE PROGRAM, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, AND PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND BULGARIA. THEY SPECIALIZE IN TEACHING FIREARMS, SURVIVAL, DEFENSE, MEDICAL AND SURVEILLANCE TECHNIQUES TO BOTH AMERICAN AND FOREIGN GOVERNMENT EMBASSY/CONSULATE SECURITY STAFF, POLICE OFFICERS, MILITARY UNITS, CLOSE PROTECTION OFFICERS, CIVILIANS/COMPETITION SHOOTERS, AND PRIVATE CONTRACTORS.