The High Risk Weapons Countermeasures Course is a detailed overview of tactics, techniques and procedures that can be executed for situations involving an attacker employing a handgun, knife or impact weapon. The main objective of the course is to accelerate the students’ skills for surviving and prevailing violence in complex situations involving high risk. This fully immersive course requires the coordination between Students/Role Players will be inserted into the scenario as casualties or potential suspects.
- Threat Assessment
- Handgun Defense
- Edged/Impact Weapon Defense
- Threat Escalation
- Tactical Decision Making
- Last Resort Methods
- Scenario-Based Training
- Legal Ramifications
- Private or Group Instruction
- 500 Rounds of 9MM Ammunition
- Glock 17/19 Semi-Automatic Handgun Rental
- Range Reservation / Lane Rental
- Custom Targets for Scenario Training Events
- Comfortable Clothing and Footwear
- Prescription Eyewear or Contacts
- Drug/Alcohol Free
- National ID or Passport
- At least 18 Years of age
- This course is only available to Police, Specialized Units, First Responders & Security Companies
* Training available in all seasons and weather conditions
* This course is given in ENGLISH only.
* Instructors reserve the right to cease (end) training if the student appears to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol OR fails to display proper basic weapon safety and handling. (No refund will be issued)
ALL INSTRUCTORS ARE CERTIFIED AND VETTED THROUGH THE U.S STATE DEPARTMENT, U.S DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, ANTI-TERRORISM ASSISTANCE PROGRAM, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, AND PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND BULGARIA. THEY SPECIALIZE IN TEACHING FIREARMS, SURVIVAL, DEFENSE, MEDICAL AND SURVEILLANCE TECHNIQUES TO BOTH AMERICAN AND FOREIGN GOVERNMENT EMBASSY/CONSULATE SECURITY STAFF, POLICE OFFICERS, MILITARY UNITS, CLOSE PROTECTION OFFICERS, CIVILIANS/COMPETITION SHOOTERS, AND PRIVATE CONTRACTORS.