* FAST PACE: Expect long hours of instruction and practical application. Attendance is mandatory.
* PHYSICALLY DEMANDING: The nature of the course is physically demanding (Good Physical Condition is required).
- Introduction / Course overview to include safety lecture
- Knots and Rope Management Overview
- Applications & Limitations of Tactical Rappelling
- Essential Tactical Rappelling Techniques and Skills
- Advanced Techniques and Skills
- Rescue Techniques and Applications
- Tactical Ascending Techniques
- Rope Deployment (Rope Bags)
- Intro to Window Entries
- 2 & 4 Man Entries
- Weapons Management on Rappel
- Simmunition Weapon Drills
- Practical Evaluation
- Private or Group Instruction
- 1000 Rounds of Simmunition
- Training Carbine/AK & Handgun
- Training at our Private Training Facility
- Comfortable Clothing and Footwear
- Prescription Eyewear or Contacts
- Drug/Alcohol Free
- National ID or Passport
- At least 18 Years of age
* Training available in all seasons and weather conditions.
* This course is given in ENGLISH only.
* Instructors reserve the right to cease (end) training if the student appears to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol OR fails to display proper basic weapon safety and handling. (No refund will be issued)
ALL INSTRUCTORS ARE CERTIFIED AND VETTED THROUGH THE U.S STATE DEPARTMENT, U.S DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, ANTI-TERRORISM ASSISTANCE PROGRAM, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, AND PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND BULGARIA. THEY SPECIALIZE IN TEACHING FIREARMS, SURVIVAL, DEFENSE, MEDICAL AND SURVEILLANCE TECHNIQUES TO BOTH AMERICAN AND FOREIGN GOVERNMENT EMBASSY/CONSULATE SECURITY STAFF, POLICE OFFICERS, MILITARY UNITS, CLOSE PROTECTION OFFICERS, CIVILIANS/COMPETITION SHOOTERS, AND PRIVATE CONTRACTORS.