The Urban Awareness program is designed to provide both men and women with a solid foundation in everyday life skills. We live in a world where the possibility of threats are a reality and maintaining a level head is your best, most lethal weapon you have with you at all time. This classroom based training (CBT) consists of two days of instruction on how to remain safe while traveling, shopping, commuting to/from work, conflict de escalation, as well as remaining safe online. In addition, students will learn the basic life saving skills necessary to render first aid to themselves, family members, colleagues or persons who are in need.
- 2 Days of Training
- Day 1: Cyber Security & Travel Safety (CBT) – 5 Hours
- Day 2: Situation Awareness & Casualty Care – 5 Hours
- Lunch & Refreshments Provided at no additional cost
- Situation Awareness (CBT)
- Learning how to identify a threat
- Establishing safe home and workplace practices
- Conflict De-Escalation
- Travel Safety (CBT)
- Preparing for travel
- How to pack efficiently and safely
- Prevent theft of loss of important items
- Choosing a hotel room and remaining low-profile
- Cyber Security (CBT)
- How to stay safe online
- Perform anti-virus updates and installation
- Setup and configure safe-browsing software
- Maintain Password Integrity
- Casualty Care
- Managing Blood Loss (Detection & Treatment)
- Maintaining the Airway and Respiratory System
- Treating Shock, Dehydration, Hypothermia and Heat Exhaustion
- Practical Application (Groups of 4+ Only)
* Classroom Based Training is provided by our training partners at The Red Gym in Sofia, Bulgaria.
* This course is given in ENGLISH only.
* Instructors reserve the right to cease (end) training if the student appears to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol OR fails to display proper basic safety and maturity. (No refund will be issued)
ALL INSTRUCTORS ARE CERTIFIED AND VETTED THROUGH THE U.S STATE DEPARTMENT, U.S DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, ANTI-TERRORISM ASSISTANCE PROGRAM, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, AND PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND BULGARIA. THEY SPECIALIZE IN TEACHING FIREARMS, SURVIVAL, DEFENSE, MEDICAL AND SURVEILLANCE TECHNIQUES TO BOTH AMERICAN AND FOREIGN GOVERNMENT EMBASSY/CONSULATE SECURITY STAFF, POLICE OFFICERS, MILITARY UNITS, CLOSE PROTECTION OFFICERS, CIVILIANS/COMPETITION SHOOTERS, AND PRIVATE CONTRACTORS.