The Introduction to Firearms course is for students who are interested in learning how to use a semi-automatic handgun and learn the basic safety principles. We begin the course the universal weapon safety rules, followed by training the proper mechanics, grip, aiming, loading and reloading procedures and conclude the course with various speed, accuracy and consistency drills. In addition, we also assist students who are interested in purchasing their own handgun or rifle by providing them with selection methods, use of force, and Bulgarian firearms licensing procedures.
This course is open to foreigners!
- Handgun Fundamentals
- Conditioning Principles
- Accuracy & Consistency Drills
- Loading & Re-loading
- Presentation & Stance
- Trigger Control & Sight Picture (Aiming)
- Private or Group Instruction
- 100 Rounds of 9MM Ammunition
- Glock 17/19 Semi-Automatic Handgun Rental
- Range Reservation / Lane Rental
- Custom Targets for Specific Training Events
- Comfortable Clothing and Footwear
- Prescription Eyewear or Contacts
- Drug/Alcohol Free
- National ID or Passport
- At least 18 Years of age
* This course is given in ENGLISH only!
* Instructors reserve the right to cease (end) training if the student appears to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol OR fails to display proper basic weapon safety and handling. (No refund will be issued)
All instructors are certified and vetted through the U.S State Department, U.S Department of Defense, Anti-Terrorism Assistance Program, Department of Homeland Security, and private organizations across the United States and bulgaria. They specialize in teaching firearms, survival, defense, medical and surveillance techniques to both American and Foreign Government Embassy/Consulate Security Staff, police officers, military units, close protection officers, civilians/competition shooters, and private contractors.