The Lioness Program is a course specifically designed for those ladies who want to learn how to defend themselves from an attacker, efficiently observe their environment and acquire basic firearms handling. Whether you are a mother, wife, independent woman or world traveler, the goal of this course is to develop your skills, confidence and ability succeed at avoiding, deterring or handling any threat that you may encounter in your daily life. In addition, you will receive training in less-than-lethal training tools such as pepper spray.
- 2 Days of Training
- Day 1: Firearms and Classroom Based Training (CBT) – 6 Hours
- Day 2: Self Defense – 4 Hours
- Lunch & Refreshments Provided
- Basic Firearms Training Fundamentals
- 150 rounds of small-caliber handgun ammunition (9MM)
- Glock 17 Handgun
- Indoor Shooting Range
- Situation Awareness (CBT)
- Learning how to identify a threat
- Establishing safe home and workplace practices
- Conflict De-Escalation
- Travel Safety (CBT)
- Preparing for travel
- How to pack efficiently and safely
- Prevent theft of loss of important items
- Choosing a hotel room and remaining low-profile
- Cyber Security (CBT)
- How to stay safe online
- Perform anti-virus updates and installation
- Setup and configure safe-browsing software
- Maintain Password Integrity
- Self Defense Techniques
- Hand to Hand Defensive/Offensive Fighting
- How to defend against an attacker with a weapon
- How to defend with pepper spray or similar weapon of opportunity
* Restricted to Women only!
* Training available in all seasons and weather conditions.
* This course is given in ENGLISH only.
* Instructors reserve the right to cease (end) training if the student appears to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol OR fails to display proper basic safety and maturity. (No refund will be issued)
ALL INSTRUCTORS ARE CERTIFIED AND VETTED THROUGH THE U.S STATE DEPARTMENT, U.S DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, ANTI-TERRORISM ASSISTANCE PROGRAM, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, AND PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND BULGARIA. THEY SPECIALIZE IN TEACHING FIREARMS, SURVIVAL, DEFENSE, MEDICAL AND SURVEILLANCE TECHNIQUES TO BOTH AMERICAN AND FOREIGN GOVERNMENT EMBASSY/CONSULATE SECURITY STAFF, POLICE OFFICERS, MILITARY UNITS, CLOSE PROTECTION OFFICERS, CIVILIANS/COMPETITION SHOOTERS, AND PRIVATE CONTRACTORS.