The Casualty Care & Triage course is for students who are interested in learning valuable life saving techniques. This course enables students to understand how to prevent the number one cause of preventable death – traumatic blood loss. We start with a review of the basics of anatomy and physiology, which provides the baseline understanding of how and why the techniques we are teaching work. The application and use of a CAT Tourniquet, Combat Gauze and abdominal pads is introduced and practiced throughout the course. Students leave confident that they can control severe bleeding when if they should ever have to.
- Critical Anatomy and Physiology
- Personal Safety and Blood Borne Pathogen
- Controlling Blood Loss
- Tourniquet Application
- Combat Gauze Application
- Dealing with Head Injuries
- Private or Group Instruction
- Training Equipment & Materials
- Classroom Environment
- Certificate of Completion
- Comfortable Clothing and Footwear
- Prescription Eyewear or Contacts
- Drug/Alcohol Free
- National ID or Passport
- At least 18 Years of age
* Training available in all seasons and weather conditions
* This course is given in ENGLISH only.
* Instructors reserve the right to cease (end) training if the student appears to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol OR fails to display proper levels of maturity and safety. (No refund will be issued)
ALL INSTRUCTORS ARE CERTIFIED AND VETTED THROUGH THE U.S STATE DEPARTMENT, U.S DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, ANTI-TERRORISM ASSISTANCE PROGRAM, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, AND PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND BULGARIA. THEY SPECIALIZE IN TEACHING FIREARMS, SURVIVAL, DEFENSE, MEDICAL AND SURVEILLANCE TECHNIQUES TO BOTH AMERICAN AND FOREIGN GOVERNMENT EMBASSY/CONSULATE SECURITY STAFF, POLICE OFFICERS, MILITARY UNITS, CLOSE PROTECTION OFFICERS, CIVILIANS/COMPETITION SHOOTERS, AND PRIVATE CONTRACTORS.