The carbine sustainment course is for students who are interested in learning advanced fundamentals of carbine operations. The course begins with a challenging consistency drill, followed by multiple target identification, emergency/tactical reloading, firing in controlled pairs and other improvised techniques. Student progress will be monitored throughout this course with three evaluation drills. You’ll understand how and why every drill we shoot works to program the effective habits we want to create whether you are using an AR style carbine or Kalashnikov. Our instructors are dedicated to spending their time ensuring you leave this course with a solid understanding of what you need to do as an individual to improve the skills you are working on.
- Advanced Carbine Fundamentals
- Conditioning Principles
- Accuracy & Consistency Drills
- Shooting on the Move
- Proper use of Cover/Concealment
- Modified Shooting Positions
- Target Engagement (Unknown Distances)
- Advanced Loading & Reloading
- Presentation & Stance
- Trigger Control & Sight Picture (Aiming)
- Private or Group Instruction
- 500 Rounds of Ammunition
- Semi-Automatic Carbine Rental (Select AK or AR at checkout)
- Range Reservation / Lane Rental
- Custom Targets for Specific Training Events
- Comfortable Clothing and Footwear
- Prescription Eyewear or Contacts
- Drug/Alcohol Free
- National ID or Passport
- At least 18 Years of age
* This course is given in ENGLISH only.
* Instructors reserve the right to cease (end) training if the student appears to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol OR fails to display proper basic weapon safety and handling. (No refund will be issued)
ALL INSTRUCTORS ARE CERTIFIED AND VETTED THROUGH THE U.S STATE DEPARTMENT, U.S DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, ANTI-TERRORISM ASSISTANCE PROGRAM, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, AND PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND BULGARIA. THEY SPECIALIZE IN TEACHING FIREARMS, SURVIVAL, DEFENSE, MEDICAL AND SURVEILLANCE TECHNIQUES TO BOTH AMERICAN AND FOREIGN GOVERNMENT EMBASSY/CONSULATE SECURITY STAFF, POLICE OFFICERS, MILITARY UNITS, CLOSE PROTECTION OFFICERS, CIVILIANS/COMPETITION SHOOTERS, AND PRIVATE CONTRACTORS.