The Active Shooter Response course is a ultra-realistic training scenario available to Law Enforcement, Medical and Security Professionals which occurs at local college campus (after normal working hours). In this course, rescue workers will learn how to develop a tactical plan, assess the situation, gather intelligence, issue orders, and neutralize the threat. Most Importantly, this course gives different agencies the advantage of training together in a high-stress environment.
This fully immersive course requires the coordination between Police, Medical, Fire, EOD and other relevant agencies. Students/Role Players will be inserted into the scenario as casualties or potential suspects.
- Active Shooter Response
- First Person on Scene
- Tactical First Aid
- Team Coordination (Breaching and Movement)
- Maintaining Organization Between Different Agencies (Fire, Police, Medical, EOD, etc)
- Communication with Victims
- Use of MILSIM weapons
- Simulated Casualties & Hostage Situations
- Private Instruction
- Coordination with College Campus
- Students/Role Players
- Casualty Simulations
- This course is only available to Police, Specialized Units, First Responders & Security Companies
* Training available in all seasons and weather conditions
* This course is given in ENGLISH only.
* Instructors reserve the right to cease (end) training if the student appears to be under the influence of drugs, alcohol OR fails to display proper basic weapon safety and handling. (No refund will be issued)
ALL INSTRUCTORS ARE CERTIFIED AND VETTED THROUGH THE U.S STATE DEPARTMENT, U.S DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE, ANTI-TERRORISM ASSISTANCE PROGRAM, DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, AND PRIVATE ORGANIZATIONS ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND BULGARIA. THEY SPECIALIZE IN TEACHING FIREARMS, SURVIVAL, DEFENSE, MEDICAL AND SURVEILLANCE TECHNIQUES TO BOTH AMERICAN AND FOREIGN GOVERNMENT EMBASSY/CONSULATE SECURITY STAFF, POLICE OFFICERS, MILITARY UNITS, CLOSE PROTECTION OFFICERS, CIVILIANS/COMPETITION SHOOTERS, AND PRIVATE CONTRACTORS.